Windmills. Tulips. Wooden clogs with pointed tips. Folk costume.... These are the symbols of Netherlands (or Holland) - an Europe country that I yet set foot on, though I've been to this part of the world for almost 1o times. The beautiful images of the country was the backdrop of the Hongkong drama (僵). Of course, I'm not there to seek exciting encounters withe the vampires, but the beautiful landscape that also comes with the architecture (both old and new).

Day 7 (20170612) Meals for the Day

Lunch and Dinner were familiar names

This is the KFC I spotted in Amsterdam, near Dam Square. How can I miss it?


Hm... Here's the 2-piece meal. They were smaller than what we have back home; also, there's only one choice - the "original" flavour Where's the drumstick? 🤔
So thoughtful! It provided wet tissues to clean the fingers!


In the same day, I also found Burger King when I made an advance enquiry about the trip to the Airport at Amstel Station 😉

 
Here, I could have salad instead of fries! Yeah!
Happy dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.